Thursday, March 25, 2010

Okay so I'm not very good at the whole KISS principle(keep it simple stupid)...not really sure whether that is an indication of my stupidity, or the other way round... but that's beside the point...(although I think it must be the former) Anywhoooooo I have decided that this will be a great tactic for me - to simplify! Therefore in order to make this project a success I am going to use a lot of ...
.
.
.
Everything in 'Point form' - because for me, that simplifies things!


So to start here is a list of things that make me happy...or things I would like more of...things that make life delish!!..........The goal is to do/experience one of the following a day:


.A huge gourmet breakfast (like the one in the disney film 'a little princess')...there is enough food to feed 100 farm animals
.baking cakes and yummy things for other peoples
.dinner parties at home
.laughing
.picnics
.retail therapy is sometimes nice
.rainbows
.writing lists
.dancing
.art...whilst consuming copious amounts of wine
.listening to music...whilst consuming copious amounts of wine
.walking in the sunshine, or the rain!
.spending time with my dog emily
.the lifeline of phone a friend
.extra frothy cappucinos
.going to the theatre
.going to a music gig
.art galleries
.the beach at night
.fire-twirling
.fairy lights
.teaparties in the garden!
.vanilla milkshakes
.sleeping in in a big cosy bed
.hot chocolate with marshmallows
.road trips
.yoga
.early morning sun
.doing something nice for someone
.taking pictures
.swimming, or being in water (I can't really swim)
.pink champagne with cupcakes!
.riding my bike
.the countryside
.going out to dinner at posh restaurants
.rain and storms
.reading, especially kids books
.movies, but not at the cinema
.chicken soup
.winter - snuggling up near the fire
.snow
.christmas
.COLOUR and light
.cold beer.
.birthdays
.nice smells...
.vanilla
.markets on the wkend
.sunday paper and coffee
.ice cream with peanut butter
.bubble baths mmmmm
.writing
.nachos and sangria
.tennis
.performing

1 comment: